Get Help

Often the road of life turns when we least expect it. These curves can leave us feeling frustrated, confused, overwhelmed, and unsure. We don’t know whom to call to help us figure out how to put our lives back on the right path. Here are some ways we can help.

PASTOR ON DUTY: For weekend services you may not have the energy or the heart to “put on a happy face,” and that’s okay. If you need to speak with someone during services, stop by the Info Center for assistance. There is always a Pastor On Duty available to speak with you.

SUPPORT GROUPS: Gather with other adults at multiple locations, for support and encouragement in one of four support groups we offer, related to: adoption and foster parenting, cancer, diabetes, and widowhood. View our Support Groups page for more details.

STEPHEN MINISTER: If you are going through a tough time, a Stephen Minister is here to help. They’ve been through significant training to provide on-going, one-to-one support and confidential care to those that are hurting. Check our Stephen Ministry page for the ways they can help or to request a Stephen Minister.

COMMUNITY CARE: During the week, our Community Care ministry is available to listen, pray, provide encouragement, and help you through those tough patches. Visit our Community Care ministry page for more ways they can help.

LIFEWORKS COUNSELING CENTER: Sometimes it is good to be able to talk through more difficult issues with someone you trust. A Christian counselor may be just the ear you need. The LifeWorks Counseling Center is here to help. 

PASTOR ON CALL: There is never a good time for a crisis. And that’s why we provide an after-hours Pastor on Call that can take some time to listen, provide some direction, or pray with you. Call 574.268.0188

PRAYER REQUEST: Have a prayer request? Need prayer? Know someone that does? Let us know by filling out a “Connection Card” on Sundays, or filling out the Prayer Request form and we’ll be glad to humbly bring your request before God.

LIFE EVENTS: Getting married, having a baby, or dealing with the grief of a death and funeral planning? There are ways we can walk alongside you during these pivotal stages of life. Visit the Life Events page for more direction and details.

If you have questions, don’t ever hesitate to contact us ( or 574.268.0188). We’ll do our best to answer your questions.